Born and raised in Philadelphia, Dean now resides in Meadowbrook, Pennsylvania. Dean earned his bachelor's degree in psychology from Temple University in 1984 and his Juris Doctor in 1987 from Temple University School of Law. Dean is currently a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association as well as the Philadelphia and Pennsylvania trial lawyer's association.
- He has extensive litigation experience throughout the Pennsylvania and New Jersey State Courts as well as the Federal district courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- His trial experience includes medical malpractice, products liability, wrongful death, motor vehicle and trucking accidents, workman's compensation, employment discrimination and estate litigation.
- He has served as an elected official in Abington Township for over 10 years. In addition, he has recently served as the President for the Board of Directors of the Abington Dolphins Aquatic Club, a local competitive swim team for children of the community.
Send an Email to Dean
Born and raise in Philadelphia, Frank attended Friends' Central School and went on to the University of Pennsylvania. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from the Wharton School in 1977 and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the College of Arts and Sciences. In 1978, he received his Masters' of Arts degree from the College of the University of Pennsylvania. In 1981, he received his Juris Doctor from Boston University School of Law. Frank is currently admitted to the Bars of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, The United States Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
- He has extensive litigation experience, both in jury and non-jury, criminal and civil, throughout Pennsylvania.
- In practice for over 25 years, Frank has extensive experience in personal injury, collections, criminal defense, real estate matter, contracts, medical malpractice and estates.
- As a sole practitioner for over 18 years, Frank has met and prepared clients for all aspects of litigation.
Send an Email to Frank
A lifelong resident of Delaware County, Pennsylvania, John completed his undergraduate studies at Villanova University and then obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Pepperdine University School of Law as a Dean's List student, and ranked in the top 10% of his class. He is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and is admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- His career in the law has spanned over 20 years. During that time he has practiced as a litigation attorney in both the private sector and in the Federal government for the Department of Defense.
- He served on the Zoning Board for Newtown Township, Delaware County for four years. He has served on Arbitration panels in both Philadelphia and Delaware County.
- His experience includes personal injury cases, worker's compensation, motor vehicle law, medical benefits issues for claimants and providers, slip and fall and other premises liability cases, and injuries and illness from tainted food.
Send an Email to John
A lifelong resident of the Philadelphia area, Saul earned an undergraduate degree in Business Administration from Temple University in 1970 and a Juris Doctor degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law in 1974. He is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association, the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Lawyer Referral Information Service and the American Arbitration Association.
- In a career that spans over 30 years, Saul began trying cases in the city solicitor's office for the City of Philadelphia Law Department in the early years of his career. Following his years in the solicitors office, Saul, formed Silvers & Langsam with the late Arnold Silvers in 1975.
- He has extensive experience in litigation involving personal injuries at all levels of the judicial system. He is particularly well-versed in Arbitration matters and has chaired Arbitration panels in the Eastern District of PA and the Court of Common Pleas. He has also served on panels for the American Arbitration Association, and sat on Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Arbitration panels.
- His legal experience also includes bankruptcy, real estate transactions, probate, incorporation small business, and commercial transaction litigation.
- He is admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Send an Email to Saul
A native and resident of Upper Dublin Township in Montgomery County, Richman has been aggressively and compassionately representing innocent victims who have suffered life altering and catastrophic injuries for almost two decades.
Richman, a 1993 graduate of the Widener School of Law, comes to MyPhillyLawyer after handling everything from jury trials and arbitration proceedings in a diverse range of cases from automobile and truck collisions to hazardous premises liability lawsuits, animal attacks, construction site incidents, catastrophic injuries, medical malpractice and negligence cases. Before joining MyPhillyLawyer, Richman practiced law with PollackSteinberg LLP in Bucks County, Pa.
He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in political science in 1989 from Villanova University.
- Richman is licensed to practice law in all state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- He has been appointed by the Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County to serve as a judge pro tem.
- Richman also serves as an arbitrator for the Compulsory Arbitration program of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.