Download the Auto Accident Checklist from MyPhillyLawyer
Guest host David Rapoport and host Tiffany Bacon discuss the critical steps you should take if you are involved in a car accident. You can download a copy of MyPhillyLawyer's Auto Accident Checklist for your glove box prepared by MyPhillyLawyer.com.
Listen Now: Court Radio℠ Discusses Critical Steps to Take After a Car Accident Tiffany Bacon and David M. Rapoport host the show. Original Air Date: June 21, 2009.
If you were injured in a car accident, the attorneys of Silvers, Langsam & Weitzman advise you to follow these six critical steps immediately after an auto accident:
- Do not move your vehicle unless it would be dangerous to remain in its current location.
- Seek emergency medical treatment, if necessary.
- Do not admit fault, and only discuss the accident with law enforcement.
- Take pictures of your car. (Keep a disposable camera in your glove box or use a camera on your cell phone.)
- If you are sued or want to make a claim, contact your insurer.
- Contact your attorney or the attorneys at MyPhillyLawyer to discuss your legal options.
Call MyPhillyLawyer Toll Free: 1-866-563-9660
After a car accident, the attorneys of Silvers, Langsam & Weitzman can answer your questions about how to obtain compensation for damages and injuries. Contact us to arrange a free consultation and case evaluation. We also assist clients facing DUI charges as well as those needing assistance with estate planning and the probate process.
A production of WRNB-FM radio in Philadelphia, Court Radio? is brought to you each week by the law offices of Silvers, Langsam & Weitzman, P.C., known throughout the Philadelphia area as MyPhillyLawyer.
This is an opportunity to bookmark this page, e-mail it to others or share it through a social media site, such as Twitter, Facebook, Digg, Delicious and others.
Social media allow Web users to discover, read and share information across the Internet. Mouse over the Bookmark & Share link above, click on one of the icons, and log in or create a free account.