Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers
Successful Accident Injury Verdicts and Lawsuit Settlements
These are just a sample of the many accident injury cases successfully handled every year. Our Philadelphia firm literally recovers millions of dollars each year on behalf of our clients .
Is someone looking out for your best interest? If not, allow us to insure that your best interests are our #1 priority.
- $6,750,000.00 - Brain injury from fall off of ATV while on vacation in Dominican Republic.
- $2,000,000.00 - Tractor Trailer collision resulting in death of motorist.
- $1,900,000.00 - Tractor trailer accident causing death.
- $1,125,000.00 - Shattered hip socket due to high impact car crash.
- $850,000.00 - Fractured pelvis caused by car crash requiring surgical repair with rod insertion.
- $640,000.00 - Automobile Accident resulting in fractured femur requiring surgical repair
- $400,000.00 - Automobile Accident resulting in fractured wrist requiring surgical repair
- $365,000.00 - Multiple herniations sustained by client when struck by uninsured drunk motorist
- $360,000.00 - Death of elderly pedestrian struck by a vehicle
- $325,000.00 - Two separate accidents involving Philadelphia police vehicles in high speed chases causing automobile accidents. Fractured limbs
- $300,000.00 - Uninsured motorist claim caused by uninsured motorcycle crashing into automobile leading to herniated disc.
- $250,000.00 - Herniated lumbar disc due to automobile accident-combination liability and liability and underinsured motorist claims
- $28,000,000.00 - Structured Settlement - Brain Damage injury with permanent cognitive dysfunction due to fall into unsecured swimming pool.
- $20,000,000.00 - Birth injury causing significant brain damage.
- $3,500,000.00 - Failure to provide appropriate medical care in an emergency department leading to the death of 48 year old patient.
- $2,100,000.00 - Medical malpractice failure to diagnose aneurysm leading to stroke and disability.
- $100,000.00 - Failure to remove surgical sponge causing infection and surgical removal of sponge 2 days later.
- $1,100,000.00 - Tree fall from adjoining property resulting in knee and hip injuries.
- $1,560,000.00 - Fall from scaffolding at construction site resulting in multiple fractures.
- $450,000.00 - Injured arm, neck and back slipping on ice in parking lot.
- $450,000.00 - Construction site accident resulting in nerve damage to arm.
- $165,000.00 - Fractured leg resulting from slip and fall on icy sidewalk.
- $500,000.00 - Death of a 79 year old woman due to abuse by home health care aide.
- Auto Accident Back & Neck Injuries
- Rear End Car Accident
- Restaurant Slip & Fall Accident
No recovery...no fees or costs...guaranteed.
All personal injury and wrongful death cases are handled on a contingent-fee basis, meaning that if there is no recovery, there are no fees.
Contact Silvers, Langsam & Weitzman, home of MyPhillyLawyer.com, today to schedule your free consultation with an aggressive New Jersey or Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer.