Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Are you or someone you care about being treated at Roxborough Memorial Hospital? You or someone you care about may have sustained an injury in a car accident, or you may have slipped and fallen, and hurt yourself. Or maybe your child suffered a birth injury at the hands of a negligent physician. Perhaps you were injured during surgery or a medical procedure because of the negligent care of a doctor or other health care professional.
Prior to communicating with an insurance company representative, call MyPhillyLawyer at (215) 227-2727. You will receive a free consultation, and will not have to pay a fee unless you prevail in your lawsuit.
Roxborough Memorial Hospital is located at 5800 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19128, which is 7.56 miles from our office at Two Penn Center Plaza, 1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., #1410, Philadelphia, PA 19102.
Roxborough Memorial Hospital’s record as it pertains to patient safety:
Records provided by healthgrades.com
- Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
- Collapsed lung due to a procedure in or around the chest – better than expected.
- Death in procedures where mortality is usually very low – better than expected.
- Electrolyte or fluid imbalance after surgery – as expected.
- Hip fracture after surgery – as expected.
- Pressure sores or bed sores acquired in the hospital – as expected.
- Respiratory failure after surgery – as expected.
Roxborough Memorial Hospital’s Reviews
Yelp users give this hospital 2.5 out of 5 stars.
Google users give this hospital 2.9 out of 5 stars.