Philadelphia Court Radio Show Launches New Website
Do You Have Legal Questions? We Have Answers, Every Sunday, On Court Radio
(PHILADELPHIA, PA) At some point, just about everyone will need a lawyer. But is that point right now? Find out by listening in – or calling in – to Court Radio, a weekly show dedicated to offering answers to your legal questions. Hosted by attorney Dean Weitzman of MyPhillyLawyer, right here in Philadelphia, our callers’ questions are the central focus of each show.
To find out more about Court Radio, check out our newly launched website at http://www.courtradio.com/. From here you can:
- Submit a question for Dean to answer on-air
- Follow Court Radio on Twitter or Facebook
- Listen to prior shows that you missed or loved and want to hear again
- Read Dean’s legal blog to learn more about legal issues and get updates on special guests for the following week’s show
- Check out our gallery and meet all of us that make the radio side of Court Radio happen each week
- Learn more about Dean Weitzman – the man behind the legal answers at Court Radio
Court Radio is about making legal issues make sense. We know the law can seem quite complex but our goal each week is to answer your questions as well as offer suggestions on where you should go from wherever you are at. We hope that our listeners find our show entertaining, but we also hope that if you have legal questions, you will call and ask! This show is for you and understanding how the law affects you and your family.
MyPhillyLawyer is a Philadelphia personal injury law firm, dedicated to offering quality legal representation to people injured in a car accident, during an accident at work, by medical malpractice, through neglect or mistreatment at a nursing home or assisted living facility or because a business or homeowner simply did not maintain their premises in a safe condition. For a free consultation to discuss your legal rights with an attorney from My Philly Lawyer, call (866) 352-4572.