Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Jeanes Hospital
Are you or someone you care about receiving medical treatment at Jeanes Hospital? You or someone you care about may have suffered an injury in a car, truck or motorcycle accident, or you may have slipped and fallen, and hurt yourself. Perhaps your child was injured at birth due to the negligence of an obstetrician. Maybe you were injured during surgery or another medical procedure due to the negligent conduct of a doctor or other health care professional.
Prior to communicating with an insurance company representative, call MyPhillyLawyer at (215) 789-9346. You have a right to a free consultation, and will not be required to pay a fee unless you succeed in your lawsuit.
Jeanes Hospital is located at 7600 Central Ave., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, which is 13.55 miles from our office at Two Penn Center Plaza, 1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., #1410, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Jeanes Hospital’s record as it pertains to patient safety:
Records provided by healthgrades.com
- Bloodstream infection during surgery – as expected
- Collapsed lung due to a procedure or surgery in or around the chest – as expected
- Death following a serious complication after surgery – as expected
- Deep blood clots in the lungs or legs following surgery – as expected
- Excessive bruising or bleeding as a consequence of a procedure or surgery – as expected
- Hip fracture following surgery – as expected
- Respiratory failure following surgery – worse than expected
Other Philadelphia Area Hospitals:
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Jeanes Hospital
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Methodist Hospital – Jefferson Health
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Pennsylvania Hospital
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Temple University Hospital