Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Temple University Hospital
Are you or someone you love receiving medical treatment at Temple University Hospital? You or someone you love may have sustained an injury in a motor vehicle accident, or in a slip and fall accident. Or perhaps your child was the victim of a birth injury. Maybe you suffered an injury while you were having surgery performed by a negligent physician, or you received an incorrect diagnosis of an illness that caused your injury.
Before speaking with an insurance company representative, call MyPhillyLawyer at (215) 789-9346. You are entitled to a free consultation, and will not be required to make a payment unless you win your lawsuit.
Temple University Hospital is located at 3401 N Broad St., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, which is 3.87 miles from our office at Two Penn Center Plaza, 1500 John F. Kennedy Blvd., #1410, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Temple University Hospital’s record as it pertains to patient safety:
Records provided by healthgrades.com
- Accidental cut, puncture, perforation or hemorrhage during medical care – better than expected
- Breakdown of abdominal incision site – as expected
- Catheter-related bloodstream infections acquired at the hospital – better than expected
- Death in procedures where mortality is usually very low – as expected
- Electrolyte and fluid imbalance following surgery – as expected
- Pressure sores or bed sores acquired in the hospital – as expected
- Respiratory failure following surgery – worse than expected
Other Philadelphia Area Hospitals:
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Jeanes Hospital
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Methodist Hospital – Jefferson Health
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Pennsylvania Hospital
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Philadelphia Injury Lawyers Near Temple University Hospital