Where to Turn When the Charges Are Serious
The criminal defense attorneys of MyPhillyLawyer believe that every criminal charge is a serious one. However, the consequences for violent crimes can be extremely severe. That is why we work diligently to protect the rights of clients facing charges such as:
- Assault: Something as simple as pushing someone can be charged as an assault.
- Aggravated assault: An attack with the intent to injure another person seriously. Using a weapon or causing physical harm to another can escalate the charge from simple assault to aggravated assault.
- Manslaughter: If you unintentionally caused someone’s death, you could be charged with manslaughter.
- Sexual assault (rape): Sex crimes often come down to a “he said, she said” situation.
- Weapons crimes: Carrying a weapon makes an arrest for a robbery, burglary or other crime more serious. Unlawful possession of a weapon, discharging a weapon in public, and being a felon in possession of a weapon are among the many specific weapon-related charges.
Whatever the charge, you can rely on us for an aggressive and intelligent defense. Our attorneys have the strength, knowledge and experience you need when facing serious criminal charges.
Don’t trust your life and your future to just any lawyer. Contact MyPhillyLawyer for quality legal representation in challenging cases.
Call MyPhillyLawyer at 215-789-9346 to Discuss Your Case
To arrange a free consultation and case evaluation, contact the criminal defense attorneys of Silvers, Langsam & Weitzman, P.C. — better known as MyPhillyLawyer. Our violent crime defense lawyers represent clients charged with weapons-related crimes in Philadelphia, southern New Jersey and the surrounding area.