Types of Vehicle Accidents
Philadelphia Auto Vehicle Accident Attorneys
The lawyers at Silvers, Langsam & Weitzman, P.C. advocate for clients injured in any type of auto vehicle accident. Our firm builds strong cases that seek compensation for medical bills, property damage, lost income, and other costs and damages resulting from the crash.
If you were hurt in a car crash or other auto accident, contact us to learn about your rights and options. Call 215-789-9346 for a free consultation. Whatever type of crash caused your injuries, you can rely on our attorneys to use their experience and knowledge to help.
Examples of the Types of Cases We Handle
There are many different types of vehicle accidents; the most common are listed here:
- Car accidents: We help clients who were injured in accidents such as those caused by distracted driving, drunk driving, speeding, dangerous roadways and more.
- Truck accidents: Our attorneys represent people injured in all types of trucking accidents, including those caused by violations of trucking regulations.
- Motorcycle accidents: We advocate for clients who were seriously injured when their motorcycles were hit by another vehicle. These cases often involve drivers who did not adequate care when looking in the rear view mirror and simply did not see the motorcycle.
- Mass transit accidents: We handle accidents involving SEPTA rail and bus accidents.
- Bicycle accidents: Like motorcyclists, bicycle riders frequently suffer catastrophic injuries because they are essentially unprotected and often simply not seen by drivers of cars and trucks.
- Pedestrian accidents: When people walking are hit by motor vehicles, the results are frequently catastrophic or fatal because of the speed at which the car or truck is traveling.
If you were injured in an accident not listed here, that does not mean we decline cases like yours. Rather, there are simply too many types of accidents to list here.
Contact MyPhillyLawyer.com. 215-789-9346. Free consultation.
If you were injured or lost a loved one in any type of motor vehicle accident, contact us to learn about your rights and options. We will tell you honestly whether we believe you have a case and discuss how we might move forward to get you the compensation you need and deserve. Call 215-789-9346 (local) or 866-920-0352 (toll free). You may also contact us by email.