Philadelphia DUI Lawyers
If you are facing drunk driving charges in Pennsylvania, a lot is at stake. You could lose your driver’s license, your job and your freedom. What kind of attorney do you want on your side?
The Philadelphia DUI attorneys at MyPhillyLawyer provide aggressive defense representation to clients facing charges for drinking and driving. We know the law. We know your rights. We know how to obtain a successful outcome in your case. Contact our criminal law for experienced advocacy for your rights and future. Call 215-789-9346.
Pennsylvania DUI Information
The DUI (also called DWI or DAI) defense lawyers at our firm understand the law as well as the many defenses in drunk driving cases. We help clients understand what is ahead by explaining the law and how to overcome challenges in their defense.
Learn more about drunk driving charges:
- Driving after imbibing (DAI) : In 2004, Pennsylvania’s drunk driving laws changed, reducing the legal limit to .08 and modifying the name of the offense to driving after imbibing (DAI). To many people, the offense is still referred to as driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI).
- Pennsylvania DUI laws : Under Pennsylvania DUI laws, it is illegal to operate a vehicle while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Pennsylvania law provides that .08 blood alcohol content is the legal limit to drive for most drivers.
- Pennsylvania DUI penalties : Pennsylvania has three levels of DUI offenses, now known as DAI offenses, based on the amount of alcohol in your system. There are strict penalties for all DUI offenders, including jail time, fines, license suspension and more.
- Blood alcohol tests : Under Pennsylvania implied consent laws, if you refuse to submit to blood alcohol content tests (blood, breath or urine), your driver’s license will be automatically suspended for one year.
- Field sobriety tests : We know how to challenge field sobriety test results. Our investigation may lead to prosecutors dropping the criminal charge.
- Why you need a DUI defense attorney : There is a lot at stake with a drinking and driving charge. Do not risk facing these charges without a lawyer on your side.
- What to do if stopped on suspicion of DUI : Learn about your rights if pulled over on suspicion of driving under the influence.
Contact a Philly DWI Attorney at 215-789-9346
For experienced legal advice after being charged with drunk driving, or to discuss your case with a DUI/DWI/DAI defense lawyer, contact our Philadelphia DUI/DWI defense law firm today.