Philadelphia Juvenile Crimes Defense Lawyers

Has your son or daughter been charged with a crime? Crimes committed as juveniles can prevent important opportunities, like obtaining a driver’s license or being accepted into college. In addition, your child may spend time in a juvenile detention center, or even in jail.

If your child is in trouble with the law — even for a seemingly minor crime like vandalism — consult with a criminal defense attorney.

At MyPhillyLawyer, we have extensive experience representing juveniles in all criminal matters, from graffiti and trespassing to drug crimes and gang related activities. We are here to help minimize the penalties and consequences your child faces. We may even be able to eliminate the charges all together.

Call us at 215-227-2727 or contact us online for a free consultation.

Was Your Child Charged as an Adult?

Some juvenile crimes are so severe that the state decides to try the child as an adult. The prosecution makes the assumption that if the child was old enough to commit the heinous act then he or she is old enough to be tried in the regular court system. Crimes like murder, assault and battery and sex offenses all fall under this category.

The juvenile crime defense lawyers at MyPhillyLawyer know that this assumption is not always true. In many cases, rehabilitation and counseling are better alternatives to spending years in a prison cell. Should you retain us as legal counsel, we will fight to keep the trial in juvenile court. If your child is tried as an adult, you can rely on our experience, knowledge and legal skills to vigorously defend your child’s rights and interests.

Sealing the Criminal Record

A crime committed as a teenager should not affect the rest of your child’s life. Depending on the circumstances, we may be able to expunge, or seal your child’s record. Your child can confidently answer, “No,” when asked if he or she has ever been convicted of a crime.

Philly Juvenile Crime Defense Lawyers

Contact MyPhillyLawyer at 215-227-2727

To discuss your child’s case with an experienced juvenile crimes defense attorney, contact the Philadelphia law firm of MyPhillyLawyer. We are committed to protecting your son or daughter’s rights and future.

From our Clients