In The News
The Philadelphia law firm of MyPhillyLawyer appears in local and national news media from time to time. Whether supporting local charities or launching a new radio show, our firm is well-known in the community.
Visit this page often for updates, or call us at 215-227-2727 to discuss your legal needs. We offer a free consultation, so there is no risk to you.
In the Media
- Be Aware of Dangerous Power Tools— An article on Forbes.com highlights the dangers of power tools and gives some helpful tips on how to avoid serious and fatal accidents. The article uses one of Attorney Dean Weitzman’s cases as an example of the injuries these tools can cause. (See Tip No. 5: Beware of the ricochet.)
- Philadelphia Business Journal: Silvers Langsam is scoring with MyPhillyLawyer ads — The Philadelphia law firm MyPhillyLawyer is taking the legal advertising world by storm with their marketing of MyPhillyLawyer.com. See what journalist Jeff Blumenthal of the Philadelphia Business Journal has to say about their success.
- Presenting Sponsor of Variety The Children’s Charity
- Attorney Dean Weitzman Answers Legal Questions on Better Philly WPHL-TV
- Attorney Dean Weitzman Of MyPhillyLawyer Answers Your Legal Questions Weekly On CourtRadio
- Attorney, Kenneth Edelin, Jr., Builds MyPhillyLawyer Criminal Defense Practice
- Injured In Pennsylvania? Beware What You’re Posting On Facebook, Twitter. A Word Of Warning From The Injury Attorneys At MyPhillyLawyer
- Join Dean Weitzman Of MyPhillyLawyer Weekly For Court Radio, Now Available On Philadelphia’s Old School 100.3 FM, Hot 107.9 and on Praise 103.9
- Legal Press Room – MyPhillyLawyer Helps Youth Basketball Team
- Philadelphia Attorney Dean Weitzman To Discuss The Impact Of Social Media On Litigation in Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Court Radio Show Launches New Website
- Press Release: Court Radio Features Adam Beloff
- Press Release: Philadelphia Firm Expands Legal Services
- The Attorneys Of Silvers, Langsam & Weitzman, P.C. MyPhillyLawyer, Remind Vacationers To Consider Additional Medical Coverage When Traveling Abroad
- The Personal Injury Attorneys Of Silvers, Langsam & Weitzman, P.C. Warn Travelers Of Discount Philly-NYC Bus Lines
- Walk Like MADD Non-Competitive 5k Walk and Family Event
- Wrongly Imprisoned for 35 Years Until DNA Tests Proved His Innocence, James Bain to Speak at MLK Luncheon in Philadelphia Jan. 18, 2010
For more information about the law firm and lawyers of MyPhillyLawyer, call (866) 352-4572. Free consultation.